CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Arizona!

This weekend has been so much fun! I spent it in Arizona visiting some cousins. I'm actually still here...I'll be heading back to Utah tomorrow sometime.


So Thursday night after my evening Book of Mormon class, my aunt picked me up. My aunt, grandma, and cousin drove all night to Phoenix. I helped drive when my aunt was too tired. We arrived at my cousin Cassi's house around 5am. It was a long night.


Friday night, we picked up Cara (another cousin) from the airport and then everyone went to dinner at a really good Mexican restaurant. It was nice to eat Mexican food that was not fake-like what's up in Utah. ;)


Cara's babyshower was on Saturday (today). It was nice. The shower was held at her parents-in-law's home. It is the nicest house I've ever seen! It's huge and just amazing. They have a regular piano, a grand piano, and an organ! Isn't that crazy?? Wow. Anyway, the shower was fun. Cara got a lot of really cute baby girl clothes. I gave her some BYU stuff- a onesie, a bib, and a pair socks. Very cute.


After the shower, my grandma and I left to stay at my other aunt's house. That's where I am now. It's so fun to visit with my 3 cousins. I don't see them often, so today was fun. Today was conference, so my uncle and cousin went to the Priesthood session. My grandma, aunt, and 2 cousins went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. It was pretty good and it was just nice to spend time with them.


This weekend was so great. I've looked forward to this trip for a long time. It was exactly what the doctor prescribed! I've been pretty stressed and homesick and frustrated, so leaving for the weekend was amazing. I feel rejuvenated and just so much happier. I think it's definitely going to help me get through the next two weeks.

0 comments: