So today will hopefully be a very productive day. I am spending many hours in the Harold B. Lee Library (hence the title). Beth and I reserved a study group room for 4 hours. I will be working on physical science and my living prophets project.
Physical science is definitely not my favorite class. I have to take the final exam this week...my goal is to take it Thursday night. I really haven't learned very much in this class, so I'm really stressing about taking the final. I really need this class for my major, so I hope my grade isn't too bad.
Oh, and my living prophets project...I procrastinated. Big time. It's due on Monday. At the beginning of the semester, everyone had to create their own self-directed projected. I decided to read 4 Conference editions of the Ensign and then make a book with quotes I liked and thoughts I had. I'm almost done with the first edition, and it's taken me a long time. I have a feeling that I will be reading the Ensign for many, many hours.
And the two assignments I mentioned aren't even close to everything else I have to do this week. I think I'm going to go insane. Wish me luck.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
on a date with Harold..
Posted by Erin Despain at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment