As I was typing up my last post (about the house plans), I realized that I haven't said much about myself.
I'm Erin. I'm almost done with my first year at Brigham Young University. I am the oldest of 3 children- I have 2 younger brothers (Braden, 13yrs. and Dallin, 9yrs.) who are so great!
This is Braden on his first day of 8th grade.
Here's Dallin on his first day of 3rd grade.
I also have an adorable black lab named Lucy. She is 2yrs. old (I think). She is hyper and loves being around the family. Sometimes she acts just like a human
Lucy playing in the leaves- isn't this an awesome picture?
For the last 10 yrs or so, my family lived in Tomball, TX (near Houston). Then last summer, while I was getting ready to leave for college, my family moved to Virginia (near Washington DC) because my dad was transfered there for work. Luckily it is only a temporary transfer and they'll be moving back to Tomball this summer before school starts.
I love my family. They are so amazing. The last school year has been really difficult for me because I've been so homesick. Thank heavens for cell phones- I call my mom at least once a day! I'm sure she gets a little annoyed, but I love talking to her!
I can't wait for the semester to be over (only 16 days) because I'll be able to spend the entire summer with my family!
Lucy playing in the leaves- isn't this an awesome picture?
For the last 10 yrs or so, my family lived in Tomball, TX (near Houston). Then last summer, while I was getting ready to leave for college, my family moved to Virginia (near Washington DC) because my dad was transfered there for work. Luckily it is only a temporary transfer and they'll be moving back to Tomball this summer before school starts.
My family- I miss them so much!
I love my family. They are so amazing. The last school year has been really difficult for me because I've been so homesick. Thank heavens for cell phones- I call my mom at least once a day! I'm sure she gets a little annoyed, but I love talking to her!
I can't wait for the semester to be over (only 16 days) because I'll be able to spend the entire summer with my family!

.jpg)
2 comments:
Hey!!! I'm so glad that you have a blog. I enjoyed reading your updates and it sounds like everything is going so well for you! Way cool! By the way, the picture of Lucy turned out great, one of those "hang on the wall" types.
Karie
Cute pictures!! I haven't seen Braden in forever... he is HUGE! I am glad I got to see you last weekend! I hope finals go well. Tyler, Rylie and I are watching "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" right now and it totally reminded me of you!
Post a Comment