I was talking to my Mom the other day and was asking her about our plans for the summer when we move back to Tomball. She's been looking at houses whenever she visits for her monthly work meeting. She told me that so far they are thinking about building a house in a new neighborhood named Cypress Trails. They also have a house plan that they really like (see below). None of this is set in stone yet, but this was what the plan is so far. My mom and dad are going to visit in May and walk through a model home with this same plan to make sure it's what they really want.
As for me, I really hope they build this house! It is so great. If this is the house we get, my room (which would also be the guest room) would be bedroom 4. I'd have my own bathroom and a walk in closet!! Braden's room would be bedroom 2 and Dallin's would be bedroom 3. I love the layout of the house. There is so much room. Everyone would have their own walk in closet (which is soo cool!) and there's a media room upstairs too. And...there's a slight possibility that we'd have a pool built at the same time!!
I am so excited about moving into a new house...even if we don't get this one. I'm kind of sad that I won't really get to live in it- just on vacations and visits. But I guess that's what happens when you grow up.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
New House!
Posted by Erin Despain at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment