This first picture isn't from Conference weekend, but whatever. J.J. is in a history of Jazz class and had to attend a Jazz concert about a week and a half ago. So I went with him. This is a picture of us before the concert...I really like it except the light kinda is reflect weird in one of his eyes. But oh well I guess.
Now for the actually conference weekend. It was so much fun!! My best friend Brittany came down from Rexburg (where she's attending BYU-Idaho) to visit me. I hadn't seen her in over a year so it was so great to see her and catch up and everything. For the Saturday sessions of conference, Brittany, J.J., and I went to my aunt and uncle's house in Lehi. My cousin Cara, her husband Jeff, and their baby Mckenna were visiting. I didn't really get to see Cara, but it was a lot of fun being a baby hog (I'm not sure my cousin Rylie really appreciated that!!).
We (again, Brittany, J.J., and I) went to Jillian's apartment for the Sunday sessions. We met Jillian's boyfriend, Jon (we approve...haha). And during the sessions, we made chocolate chip pancakes! So much fun.
The talks given at Conference were so uplifting. I just love conference!! And it was even better because I was able to spend it with great friends.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Conference Weekend!!!
Posted by Erin Despain at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
yeah for you -- having such a good time and so many cute pics. I don't hear a word about your studies, still going to school, right? ha ha
It is soooooo good to see the three of you all together again. I miss you all, but I'm so glad that life seems to be treating you all well. Happy to hear that you approved of Jillian's boyfriend...did she give you the same ok? I owe you an e-mail!
Oh my goodness! It sounds like you had a great time. Just looking at the pictures made me miss you, Brittany and Jillian!
Post a Comment