I was given a great opportunity this summer to work at Aspen Grove. Aspen Grove is a family camp that is owned by BYU Alumni. My job is program counselor for the "Kittens" (5 yr olds). My co-counselor is named Blaine. Here is the picture of us that is on the Aspen Grove website.
Every week we get a new group of kids. Generally our group consists of about 15 4-5 yr olds. For the most part, the kids are well-behaved, but of course there are always a few that can drive a person crazy!
I live in a little A-Frame cabin in "Canyon Rim." Some of the staff live in the other cabins in Canyon Rim, but for the most part, the staff live in Snowshoe Lodge. Even though not all staff live there, it's a central place for staff to congregate. There's a lounge and computers and wireless internet. Here is a picture of the outside of my cabin.
I have two roommates, Canda and Michell. They are so much fun and really nice girls. I'm enjoying living with them.
That's all the time I have right now. I will get some more pictures of the camp posted later.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Hi, sweetie! Mom showed me your blog. I really like it.
I'm very proud of you.
Love, Dad
The picture of you two makes me laugh, I went to the website and looked for your picture just so I could say I know her!!! I can't wait to hear/read more about your adventures!
Post a Comment